Monday 22 June 2015

75yr old woman found in Ogun state, police call on family to come forward to claim her


The Ogun state police command is asking anyone who knows the woman above, 75 year old Madam Janet Agbana, who was found wandering in a motorpark in Ibafo Ogun state by a good Samaritan on June 9th. The woman, who says she lives in Kwara with her son, said she doesn't know how she got to Ogun state. She said all she could remember was leaving her home in the Ita Amodu area of Ilorin and then boarding a bus to go buy something and found herself in Ogun state
“I strolled out of my house to buy an item on a neighbouring street. I did not know how I found myself here. I saw people entering a bus and I entered with them. I am not staying alone. I am living with one of my sons, Kareem Dauda. I want to return to Ilorin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment