Tuesday 9 June 2015

US cop pulled his gun on black teen

Dajerria Becton on moment McKinney Police's Eric Casebolt slammed her to ground in Texas

Dajerria Becton (pictured main) was only wearing a bikini when McKinney Police Corporal Eric Casebolt (inset) pinned her to the ground on Friday evening - in a startling incident caught on camera.
Casebolt had arrived at the pool following reports of an argument and the teen, who said she was an invited guest, recalled how he suddenly turned on her. 'He grabbed me, twisted my arm on my back and shoved me in the grass and started pulling the back of my braids,' she said. 'I was telling him to get off me because my back was hurting bad.' The officer, who has been with the department for 10 years, was also seen pulling out his gun at two teenagers. Witnesses said the officer was only targeting black or Hispanic guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment