Thursday 2 July 2015

Bobbi Kristina's 'desperate pleas for help days before being found in bath!!!


According to new reports, Bobbi Kristina Brown made desperate pleas to a friend for help days before she was found unresponsive in her bath in January. Screenshots obtained by Radar Online, claim to show a series of text messages Bobbi sent to a friend - in which she claims she had been fighting with partner Nick Gordon.
“Hey baby I miss you so much. Sorry I’ve been working so much lately. I saw you called me last night,” Bobbi's friend reportedly text her.
Bobbi then replied: “Hey babe boo boo. Yeah I’m sad …It’s about Nick …"


Friend - “God … What’s wrong now baby? He doesn’t deserve you boo.”
Bobbi - “Yeah I just seriously don’t know what to do about him. You know how he is. I care about him but I’m so sick of the fighting and him telling me what I can and can’t do. Plus what I found out … I’m devastated … I need my BFF baby love.”

A source told Radar Online that Bobbi and Nick's fights would often turn violent
“She was very depressed and taking a lot of Xanax [a prescription mood elevator and relaxant and wanted desperately to get away from him because she believed he had snapped.”

No comments:

Post a Comment