Sunday 16 August 2015

Ex-boyfriend of Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro lifts the lid on their feisty 15-month relationship

'She chewed me up and spat me out'

Rupert Patterson-Ward (right) said he wanted to start a family with Ms Carneiro (left and inset) but that the tumultuous relationship came to a bitter end when he claims she 'chewed me up and spat me out'.
The commercial manager also said he was constantly intimated by the 41-year-old's popularity among the Chelsea players. Ms Carneiro hit the headlines last week after being demoted by Jose Mourinho following a furious touchline row about whether she should have treated one of the players. Describing her as 'ruthless and fiery', Mr Patterson-Ward said: 'Not many people know the real her (Eva). She's ruthless and gets whatever and whoever she wants. I was besotted with her and we were planning a family, but she chewed me up and spat me out.'

No comments:

Post a Comment