A man was found dead in actress, DemiMoore's swimming pool last night, Saturday July 18th. Police say a 21-year-old man apparently drowned in the swimming pool and his body was discovered early Sunday morning at the bottom of the pool.
When devoted mum *Jenny’s teenage daughter took an overdose, she thought being in hospital would be the safest place for her vulnerable girl. But it was the beginning of a nightmare that is going on to this day…
I’ll never forget rushing into A&E and frantically looking around for my daughter, dreading the worst. When I spotted my 17-year-old’s pretty face, I breathed a huge sigh of relief.
My little girl had taken an overdose. Amy had been really down, but I hadn’t realised just how depressed she’d become until now. When she saw me, she said, "Sorry, Mum." She was slurring and still not with it.
Later I nipped home to get changed. I gave Amy a kiss and left her dozing in front of the nurses’ station, reassured that they would keep an eye on her.